Cahill Gordon & Reindel (UK) LLP
24 Monument Street
London EC3R 8AJ
- Oxford University, Bachelor of Civil Law, 2007, (with honours)
- National University of Juridical Sciences, India, BA LLB, 2006, (with honours)
- Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales
Cahill Gordon & Reindel (UK) LLP is a limited liability partnership organized under the laws of the State of Delaware USA and is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA 617776).
Joydeep Choudhuri is a partner in Cahill’s Capital Markets & Lending group in London. He advises financial institutions on a broad range of leveraged financings in both European and cross-border transactions with a strategic focus on private credit lenders.
Joydeep was named to The Lawyer magazine’s Hot 100 list in 2021.
Joydeep’s representations prior to joining Cahill include:
- The lenders on the financing for Advent’s acquisition of Hermes UK, a parcel delivery business.
- The lenders on the financing for Cinven and GIC’s acquisition of Miller Insurance, a leading specialist insurance broker.
- The lead arrangers on the first and second lien financing for Hellman and Friedman’s acquisition of Autoscout 24, an online European marketplace for new and used cars.
- The lenders in respect of a holdco PIK financing for Cinven and Astorg’s acquisition of LGC, a global leader in the life sciences tools sector.
- The lenders on the financing for the acquisition by ION Investment Group of Acuris, a financial news and data firm, the largest unitranche financing in Europe at that time.
- The lead arrangers on the financing for KKR’s acquisition of a stake in Söderberg & Partners, an independent pension adviser and non-life insurance broker.
- The lenders on the financing for KKR’s acquisition of Heidelpay, a German payments group.
- The lenders on a holdco PIK financing in relation to CVC’s acquisition of Bosch Packaging, the packaging division of Bosch.
- The lenders on the financing for KKR’s acquisition of a stake in Sector Alarm, a Norwegian security company.
- The lead arrangers on a senior term loan and high yield bond financing for Partners Group’s acquisition of Techem, a leading global energy service provider.
- The lead arrangers on a senior term loan and high yield bond financing for KKR’s acquisition of Unilever’s baking, cooking and spreads business, Flora Food Group.
- The lenders on the financing for Advent’s acquisition of Bharat Serums and Vaccines Ltd, an Indian biopharmaceutical company.
- The lenders on the financing for Apax’s acquisition of Healthium Medtech, an Indian biopharmaceutical company.