Cahill is committed to fostering an environment where all individuals are respected, understood and appreciated. We are dedicated to maintaining a work environment that is inclusive, and in fact celebratory, of our differences. We believe that the confluence of the varied backgrounds of our lawyers and staff, and the unique ideas brought to the firm as a result of our diverse perspectives, foster creativity and innovation that enable us to provide a higher level of service to our clients. Both the chairs of the Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Committee and the Women’s Initiatives Committee serve as members of the firm’s Executive Committee.
Consistent with our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we seek:
- To hire entry level classes that substantially reflect the diversity of students graduating from law schools.
- To maintain representative diversity as lawyers develop at all levels within our firm.
- To develop diversity and inclusion enhancing programs and initiatives to support our diversity goals.
We have been named among the Best Law Firms for Minority Attorneys by Law360.
Cahill is also a proud member of:
- The Law Firm Antiracism Alliance (LFAA), which aims to amplify the voices of communities and individuals oppressed by racism, to better use the law as a vehicle for change that benefits communities of color and to promote racial equity in the law.
- The Alliance for Asian American Justice, a nationwide coalition to provide “culturally responsive” legal support and advocacy to victims of anti-Asian hate crimes and harassment.