2021 High Yield Deal Highlights
As a part of our Cahill US Deal Recap Series, see below for certain key high yield deals led by our US team in 2021.
Cahill represented the initial purchasers in connection with Rule 144A offerings totaling:
- $5.25 billion for DISH DBS Corporation, a major satellite and cable television provider.
- $1.5 billion for The Gap, Inc., an American worldwide clothing and accessories retailer.
- $1.3 billion for Gray Television, Inc., a television broadcast company.
- $1.2 billion for Caesars Entertainment, Inc., an American hotel and casino entertainment company.
- $1.2 billion for Catalent Pharma Solutions Inc., a multinational corporation involved in technology and development for drugs, biologics and consumer health products.
- $1.0 billion for The ADT Security Corporation, a leading provider of security, automation, and smart home solutions serving consumer and business customers in the US.
- $725 million for SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Inc., a leading theme park and entertainment company.