2021 Lending Deal Highlights
Next up in our Cahill Deal Recap series, please see below for certain key lending deals led by our US team in 2021.
Cahill represented the lead arrangers in connection with:
- $5.5 billion credit facilities for VMware, Inc. and VMWare International Unlimited Company, an American cloud computing and virtualization technology company headquartered in California.
- $5.0 billion revolving credit facility for Dell International L.L.C. and EMC Corporation, two wholly-owned subsidiaries of Dell Technologies Inc., a multinational leader in digital technology.
- $4.4 billion credit facilities for DIRECTV Financing, LLC., a leading provider of premium digital video services in the United States.
- $3.46 billion credit facilities for Radiate HoldCo, LLC., a subsidiary of Astound Broadband, one of the largest telecommunications providers, serving eight of the top ten metro markets in the US providing critical infrastructure to local communities.
- $2.95 billion credit facilities for The Michaels Companies, Inc., the largest arts and crafts specialty retailer in North America based on store count.
- $2.25 billion credit facilities for subsidiaries of Restaurant Brands International Inc., a multinational fast food holding company owning brands such as TIM HORTONS, BURGER KING and POPEYES.