US High Yield Deal Highlights
Next up in our Cahill US Deal Recap Series, the below highlights significant recent high yield deals led by our US team.
Cahill represented the initial purchasers in connection Rule 144A offerings totaling:
- $2 billion for Tenet Healthcare Corporation.
- $1.2 billion for CDI Escrow Issuer, Inc., a special purpose wholly-owned subsidiary of Churchill Downs Incorporated
- $450 million for FTAI Infra Escrow Holdings, LLC in connection with FTAI’s spin-off of its infrastructure business.
- $500 million for Maxar Technologies Inc., a leading space technology and intelligence company.
- €700 million senior secured financing for 888 Acquisitions, an online betting and gaming entertainment and solutions provider.
- $710 million senior secured notes offering for Camelot Return Merger Sub, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice owned entity that merged into Cornerstone Building Brands.
- $600 million senior secured green notes for Ardagh Metal Packaging Finance plc / Ardagh Metal Packaging Finance USA LLC to fund Ardagh’s multi-year Business Growth Investments.
- $585 million for Oscar AcquisitionCo, LLC and Oscar Finance Inc. to finance the acquisition of Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope, Inc. and other related operations and assets by KPS Capital Partners.