2022 Equity Deal Highlights
Next up in our 2022 Deal Rewind, see below for certain key equity deals led by our US team in 2022.
Cahill represented underwriters and sales agents in connection with:
- a public offering of common stock by PlayAGS, Inc., resulting in net proceeds of approximately $41 million.
- a public secondary offering of Consensus Cloud Solutions, Inc. common stock.
- an at-the-market offering program for the public offering of up to $100,000,000 of common stock by Danimer Scientific, Inc.
- a continuous equity offering program in which Gaming & Leisure Properties, Inc. may sell shares of its common stock having an aggregate offering price of up to $600 million.
- a public secondary offering of common stock of Ryerson Holding Corporation by one if its stockholders, resulting in proceeds of approximately $104 million to the selling stockholder.