Adam M. Dworkin
Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
32 Old Slip
New York, NY 10005
Adam M. Dworkin is a member of Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP's corporate practice group.
Adam’s practice is principally focused in leveraged finance. He has significant experience representing arrangers in bank financings and high-yield offerings in the context of acquisitions, recapitalizations, refinancings and restructurings. Adam also represents several companies as borrowers under secured credit facilities and as issuers of high-yield bonds.
Adam is recognized as a leading banking and finance lawyer by Chambers USA, Chambers Global, The Legal 500 and IFLR1000.
- Representation of the lead arrangers in connection with $23.775 billion of bank financing that backed the landmark acquisition of EMC Corporation by Dell Inc.
- Representation of Credit Suisse and the other lead arrangers in connection with the $4.25 billion multicurrency credit facility for the buyout of BMC Software by a private investor group led by Bain Capital and Golden Gate Capital.
- Representation of the lead joint book-running managers and the co-managers in connection with the $1.5 billion first lien notes offering by Dell, Inc. to partially fund the buyout of Dell by Michael Dell and Silver Lake Management LLC.
- Representation of the lead arrangers in the $1.349 billion credit facility to partially finance the acquisition of Emdeon Inc. by The Blackstone Group.
- Representation of JPMorgan and the other lead arrangers in the $2.7 billion of secured credit facilities to partially finance the acquisition of Del Monte Foods Company by a group of private equity firms led by Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co.
- Representation of the lead arranger in the $1.49 billion bank financing for the acquisition of Interactive Data Corporation by affiliates of Silver Lake Partners and Warburg Pincus LLC.
- Representation of Citigroup, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank and the other lead arrangers in the $600 million bank financing for the acquisition of inVentiv Health, Inc. by an affiliate of Thomas H. Lee Partners.
- Representation of J.P. Morgan, Citi and Morgan Stanley as joint book-running managers in the Rule 144A/Reg S offering of $550 million aggregate principal amount of 8.25% senior notes due 2019 by Kindred Healthcare, Inc. to partially fund the acquisition of RehabCare Group, Inc. by Kindred Healthcare, Inc.
- Representation of Deutsche Bank as lead arranger for a $1.2 billion bank financing for the acquisition of The Weather Channel by affiliates of Bain, Blackstone and NBC Universal.
- Representation of JPMorgan, Citigroup and other commercial banks in connection with over $13.5 billion bank financing for the acquisition of HCA, Inc. by affiliates KKR and Bain.