Adam S. Mintz
Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
32 Old Slip
New York, NY 10005
- Antitrust Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- First Amendment & Media Litigation
- Securities Litigation & White Collar Defense
- Duke University, B.A., 2007, magna cum laude, Departmental Honors
- Columbia Law School, J.D., 2010, Stone Scholar
- New York
- U.S. District Court, S.D. New York
- U.S. District Court, E.D. New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
Adam S. Mintz is a counsel in the New York office of Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP where he focuses his practice on Litigation matters.
Adam represents global corporations, financial institutions, boards of directors and select individuals in litigation and appeals, as well as before government and regulatory bodies. His practice covers securities litigation, antitrust litigation, government investigations including SEC enforcement actions, various internal investigations (including those overseen by audit committees and special committees), regulatory guidance, commercial litigation, class action defense, First Amendment/media litigation and appellate work. Adam has been selected to the 2016, 2017, and 2018 New York Metro Super Lawyers “Rising Stars” list.
Adam joined the firm in 2010 and became a counsel in 2019.