Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
32 Old Slip
New York, NY 10005
- Cornell University, B.A., 1994
- New York University School of Law, J.D., 1997
- New York
Darren Silver, a member of Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP's corporate practice group, represents investment banks in all types of leverage finance matters, including negotiating lending commitments for acquisitions, cash flow and asset based credit facilities, high yield bonds and amendments and extensions of credit agreements. He has experience with transactions in several industries including finance, media, travel, entertainment, chemicals, and health care with particular experience in representing debt financing sources in connection with transactions undertaken by private equity sponsors.
- Represented the initial purchasers in connection with the issuance of $500,000,000 of high yield notes by The William Carter Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of Carter’s, Inc.(NYSE:CRI)
- Represented the lead arranger and administrative agent in connection with a $2,700,000,000 Term B credit facility and $810,000,000 revolving credit facility for DTZ U.S. Borrower, LLC, a subsidiary of Cushman & Wakefield plc (NYSE:CWK)
- Represented the lead arrangers in connection with a $410,000,000 term loan credit facility and a $450,000,000 ABL credit facility for Kindred Healthcare, LLC, a healthcare services company. Also represented the lead arrangers in connection with a $1,360,000,000 Term loan credit facility, $475,000,000 second lien credit facility, $280,000,000 revolving credit facility, $70,000,000 delayed draw revolving credit facility and a $850,000,000 delayed draw term loan credit facility for Gentiva Health Services, Inc., a healthcare services company. Proceeds from the credit facilities were used to refinance existing indebtedness and for the acquisition of Kindred Healthcare Inc. by Humana Inc., TPG Capital and Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe. Proceeds from the delayed draw facilities were used to finance the acquisition of Curo Health Services by Gentiva Health Services.
- Represented the lead arrangers and administrative agents in connection with a $300,000,000 revolving credit facility, $100,000,000 term loan A credit facility and $400,000,000 term loan B credit facility for CONSOL Energy Inc., an energy coal and mining company, in connection with its spin-off as an independent public company from its former parent company, CNX Resources Corporation.(NYSE:CNX)