Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
32 Old Slip
New York, NY 10005
- Commercial Litigation
- Cryptocurrency and FinTech
- Securities Litigation, Regulation & Enforcement
- White Collar Defense & Investigations
- Columbia Law School, LL.M., 2020, Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
- University of New South Wales, LL.B., 2015, Honors
- Honorable Justice Helen Wilson, Supreme Court of New South Wales, 2015-2016
- Solicitor, Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions (NSW), 2016-2019
- New South Wales, Australia
- New York
Elizabeth Brown is an associate in the New York office of Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP where she focuses her practice on litigation matters.
Elizabeth represents global corporations, financial institutions and select individuals in litigation, as well as before government and regulatory bodies. Her practice covers cryptocurrency and blockchain matters, securities litigation, commercial litigation, criminal defense, government investigations, including SEC enforcement actions, and internal investigations.