Jennifer B. Ezring
Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
32 Old Slip
New York, NY 10005
Jennifer B. Ezring is a member of the Executive Committee and of Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP's corporate practice group.
Jenn's practice focuses primarily on advising commercial and investment banks in leveraged finance and asset-based lending transactions, including acquisition financings, leveraged buyouts, going-private transactions, recapitalizations, project financings, bridge lending and loan commitments, out-of-court debt restructurings, and other secured lending transactions.
Jenn has practiced in a variety of industries, including communications, gaming, retail, energy, manufacturing, media, publishing and internet technology. She has a broad range of financing experience in both US and international transactions.
Jenn was named to Crain’s list of Notable Women in Law and was recognized as one of The Secured Lender’s 50 Women in Commercial Finance. In 2022, Jenn was shortlisted for the Women in Business Law Awards Americas, Banking & Finance Lawyer of the Year.
Described in Chambers as a “great problem solver,” with "great experience," Jenn has been recommended as a leading finance lawyer by Chambers USA, IFLR1000 and The Legal 500, including being named as one of IFLR1000’s Women Leaders since 2020. She is also featured in Euromoney’s Women in Business Law Expert Guide in the area of banking and finance. Jenn is a member of the State Bar of New York, the New York State Bar Association and the American Bar Association.
Jenn is a member of the Board of Directors of LiveGirl, Inc. and the Board of Governors of Multiplying Good. She has served on the Leadership Advisory Committee of the National Women’s Law Center and on Cahill’s Diversity and Inclusion Committee, and Women’s Initiatives Committee.
- Advised the lead arrangers of financing for the combination of Construction Supply Group with White Cap, consisting of a $700 million asset-based revolving credit facility, a $2.335 billion Term B credit facility, and a $50 million revolving credit facility.
- Advised the lead arrangers of a $750 million asset-based revolving credit facility in connection with the combination of Nesco Holdings with Custom Truck One Source.
- Advised the lead arrangers in connection with a $1.868 billion North American asset-based loan facility for Gap Inc.
- Advised the lead arrangers in connection with a $1,500,000,000 Term B credit facility and a $50,000,000 revolving credit facility for subsidiaries of Virtu Financial, Inc. in connection with its acquisition of Investment Technology Group, Inc.
- Advised the lead arrangers in connection with a $1,250,000,000 global asset-based revolving credit facility for Adient US LLC and certain of its domestic and international subsidiaries.