Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
32 Old Slip
New York, NY 10005
- Cornell University, B.A., 2010
- Cornell University Law School, J.D., 2014
- New York
- U.S. District Court, E.D. New York
- U.S. District Court, S.D. New York
- U.S. District Court, N.D. California
- U.S. District Court, C.D. California
- U.S. District Court, S.D. California
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
John is an associate in the New York office of Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP, where he focuses his practice on matters relating to Securities and Regulatory Enforcement, White Collar Defense, Internal Investigations, Commercial Litigation, Antitrust Litigation, First Amendment/media litigation, and Anti-Corruption, Compliance & Trade Sanctions.
John represents global corporations and financial institutions in litigation and appeals, as well as before government and regulatory bodies in matters concerning criminal inquiries (including the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act), government investigations (including DOJ and SEC enforcement actions), and securities and antitrust matters. He also has experience conducting internal investigations and assisting multinational companies in assessing and enhancing their regulatory compliance programs.
John is currently a member of the New York City Bar Association’s Communications and Media Law Committee.