Cahill Gordon & Reindel (UK) LLP
24 Monument Street
London EC3R 8AJ
- University of Leeds, L.L.B., 1990, with Honors
- Law Society Finals, 1991
- Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales
Cahill Gordon & Reindel (UK) LLP is a limited liability partnership organized under the laws of the State of Delaware USA and is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA 617776).
Jonathan Brownson is a partner in Cahill’s Capital Markets & Lending group in London. He has extensive experience advising lenders on a range of domestic and cross border leveraged financings, as well as having restructuring and investment grade financing expertise.
Jonathan is recognized by Chambers UK, as a Leading Individual by The Legal 500, and as a Notable Practitioner by IFLR1000. According to clients, “He has a wealth of experience acting for both lenders and borrowers on domestic and international mandates.” Chambers UK 2020
Jonathan’s representations prior to joining Cahill include:
- The lead arrangers on the financing for the acquisition by Hellman & Friedman of AutoScout24 GmbH, an online European marketplace for new and used cars.
- The lead arrangers on the financing for the acquisition by Platinum Equity of Biscuit International SAS, a leading European manufacturer of private label biscuits.
- The lead arrangers on the refinancing and repricing of the facilities provided to Techem, an energy service provider for the real estate sector.
- The lead arrangers on the senior loan financing for Curium Pharma, a nuclear medicine company.
- The lead arrangers on the financing to support EQT's acquisition of Parques Reunidos Servicios Centrales, S.A., a publically listed operator of leisure parks.
- The lenders on the financing of KKR's acquisition of Heidelpay, a German payments business.
- The lead arrangers on the financing for KKR's acquisition of a stake in Söderberg & Partners, an independent pension adviser and nonlife insurance broker.
- The lenders on a holdco PIK financing for the acquisition by KKR of a stake in Sector Alarm, a Norwegian security company.
- The lead arrangers on the senior loan and high yield financings supporting the acquisition by Macquarie Infrastructure of TDC A/S, a Danish telecommunications company.
- The lead arrangers on the first and second lien loan financings for EQT's merger of the Sivantos Group with Widex, both leading providers of hearing aid products and technology.
- The lead arrangers on the financing for the acquisition by Hellman & Friedman of Nets A/S, the Danish listed payments systems provider.
- The lead arrangers on the senior term loan financing and high yield financing for KKR's acquisition of Unilever's baking, cooking and spreads business.
- The lead arrangers on the first and second lien financings for the acquisition by EQT of the Azelis Group, a leading specialty chemicals distribution group headquartered in Belgium.
- The lead arrangers on the senior loan and high yield financing to support the acquisition by Partners Group of Techem, a German energy services provider.
- The lead arrangers on the senior loan financings to support the refinancing of the facilities provided to Independent Vetcare Limited, a UK-based independent veterinary clinics operator, owned by EQT Partners.