Joe Rosati advises boards, sellers, acquirers, targets, private equity firms, shareholders and other investors in domestic and cross-border public and private mergers and acquisitions transactions, spin-offs, joint ventures and related financing transactions. He also advises domestic and foreign companies on governance, disclosure and compliance matters.
Recent M&A representations include:
- Arch Capital Group in connection with the acquisition of all of the outstanding shares of capital stock of United Guaranty Corporation from AIG;
- Envigo International Holdings in connection with its transaction agreement with Avista Healthcare Public Acquisition Corp.;
- 1-800-FLOWERS.COM in the sale of its Fannie May Confections business to Ferrero International.
Joe also represents issuers, lenders and borrowers in financing transactions, including debt and equity offerings and bank financings, as well as tender offers and consent solicitations.
Recent issuer financing representations include:
- Arch Capital Group Ltd. in four primary and secondary equity offerings;
- Parkland Fuel Corporation in connection with a Rule 144A offering of $500 million senior notes;
- TriMas Corporation in connection with a 144A offering of $300 million senior notes.
Recent capital markets representations include:
- the initial purchasers in connection with a Rule 144A offering of $500 million senior notes by Qorvo, Inc. and the dealer managers in connection with related tender offers;
- the initial purchasers in connection with the Rule 144A offering of $400 million senior secured second priority notes by J. C. Penney Corporation, Inc.;
- the underwriters in connection with the offering of $200 million of common stock for Mercury Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:MRCY).