Joshua A. Roy
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D., 2009
- Hamilton College, B.A., 1997
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Connecticut
- U.S. District Court, E.D. New York
- U.S. District Court, N.D. New York
- U.S. District Court, S.D. New York
- U.S. District Court, W.D. New York
Joshua Roy is Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP's Managing Attorney.
Josh provides the Firm’s attorneys with strategic advice on all court related activities, ranging from domestic and international litigations to bankruptcy, intellectual property, real estate, and trusts and estates. He supervises a staff of three who file papers, serve process, prepare the litigation calendar, legalize corporate documents and help implement CLE compliance for the Firm.