Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
32 Old Slip
New York, NY 10005
- Securities Litigation & White Collar Defense
- Commercial Litigation
- Antitrust Litigation
- First Amendment & Media Litigation
- Columbia Law School, J.D., 2005
- Yale University, B.A., 2001
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
Lauren Perlgut is a member of Cahill's litigation practice. Lauren practices complex commercial litigation and counseling across a broad range of practice areas, including insurance, employment, securities law, antitrust, First Amendment /media and intellectual property.
Lauren has been selected to the New York Metro Super Lawyers "Rising Stars" lists from 2014-2019.
Lauren began her career with Cahill as a summer associate in 2004.
- Representation of a financial institution in antitrust cases involving the setting of the London Interbank Offered Rate ("LIBOR") for the U.S. Dollar, setting of the LIBOR rate for the Swiss Franc, and setting of the Singapore Interbank Offered Rate (“SIBOR”).
- Representation of financial institution in ERISA class action.
- Representation of retailer in connection with antitrust investigation by the FTC.
- Representation of financial institution in securities fraud class action tried before a jury in the Northern District of Illinois.
- Achieved dismissal of class claims brought against financial services company in a FLSA action.
- Representation of a United States Senator as amicus for the oral argument in Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission.
- Representation of employees in numerous arbitrations relating to wrongful termination and breach of employment contract claims.
- Representation of telecommunications company in breach of contract dispute.
- Representation of multiple music industry clients in trademark and copyright disputes.
- Representation of retail company in employment discrimination and wrongful termination action.
- Achieved dismissal of all claims brought against insurance company in a purported class action alleging insurance overcharges.