Nicholas N. Matuschak
Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
32 Old Slip
New York, NY 10005
- Boston College, B.A., 2010, magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- Columbia Law School, J.D., 2013, James Kent Scholar
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, E.D. New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
Mr. Matuschak is counsel in the New York office of Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP where he focuses his practice on Litigation matters.
Mr. Matuschak has represented corporations, financial institutions, boards of directors and individuals in litigation, as well as before government and regulatory bodies. His practice covers a wide range of litigation and regulatory enforcement matters, including securities litigation, government investigations, criminal trials, insurance disputes, commercial litigation, class action defense, First Amendment/media litigation and appellate work.
Mr. Matuschak has also assisted companies and their officers, directors, and committees with respect to internal investigations and inquiries by the DOJ, SEC and other governmental agencies and self-regulatory organizations.