Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
32 Old Slip
New York, NY 10005
- Capital Markets & Lending
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Corporate Governance & Advisory
- Bankruptcy & Restructuring
- University of Houston, B.B.A., 2003, cum laude
- University of Houston Law Center, J.D., 2007, Senior Articles Editor, Houston Law Review
- Honorable Gray H. Miller, United States District Court, Southern District of Texas, 2007
- New York
Oleg Rezzy is a member of Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP's corporate practice group.
Oleg represents leading investment banks, commercial banks, and public and private corporations with a focus on leveraged finance transactions involving high yield debt securities, syndicated institutional loans and equity securities. He has represented the financing sources in numerous recent high-profile acquisitions, including the representation of the lead arrangers in the approximately $2.05 billion of bank financing to fund the buyout of Illinois Tool Works' Industrial Packaging Unit by private equity firm Carlyle Group LP, the financing sources in the landmark $24.9 billion buyout of Dell by Michael Dell and Silver Lake Management LLC, and the lead arrangers in the $11.5 billion of bank financing for buyout of H.J. Heinz by 3G Capital Partners Ltd. and Berkshire Hathaway Inc.
Oleg has practiced in a variety of industries, including gaming, healthcare, telecommunications, media and energy.