Cahill Gordon & Reindel (UK) LLP
20 Fenchurch Street
London EC3M 3BY
- University of Southampton, L.L.B., 2013
- University of Law, L.P.C., 2014
- Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales
Cahill Gordon & Reindel (UK) LLP is a limited liability partnership organized under the laws of the State of Delaware USA and is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA 617776).
Quoc is an associate in Cahill’s Capital Markets & Lending group in London. His practice focuses on advising financial institutions on domestic and cross-border leveraged finance transactions. He has broad experience advising financial institutions and sponsors on a range of financings including international leveraged and investment grade acquisition financings, bridge financings, asset-backed financings, general lending and restructurings.
Experience highlights, including those prior to joining Cahill, include advising:
- The lead arrangers on the financing for Liberty Latin America’s acquisition of AT&T’s Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands wireless and wireline business and the refinancing of Liberty Cablevision of Puerto Rico’s existing credit facilities.
- The lead arrangers on the senior loan financing for Curium Pharma, a nuclear medicine company, owned by CapVest Partners.
- The lead arrangers on the first and second lien loan financings for EQT's merger of the Sivantos Group with Widex, both leading providers of hearing aid products and technology.
- The lead arrangers on the senior loan financings to support the refinancing of the facilities provided to Independent Vetcare Limited, a UK-based independent veterinary clinics operator, owned by EQT Partners.
- The lead arrangers on the first and second lien financings for Hellman and Friedman’s acquisition of Autoscout 24, an online European marketplace for new and used cars.
- PGS ASA, marine geophysical seismic data company, in connection with the restructuring of its senior secured credit facility.
- Apollo Global Management, Inc. on the asset-backed financing for the acquisition of Tech Data Corporation, an international technology products and services distributor.
- Stonepeak Infrastructure Partners on the financing for the acquisition of a majority interest in euNetworks, a European fibre optics network business.
- Providence Equity Partners on the financing for the acquisition of CloserStill Group, a business exhibition events company.