Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
32 Old Slip
New York, NY 10005
- Life Sciences Patent Litigation
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Internal Investigations & Crisis Advisory
- Global Risk Assessment & Anticorruption Compliance (FCPA)
- Securities Litigation
- White Collar Defense & Investigations
- George Washington University, B.A., 2011, magna cum laude
- Harvard Law School, J.D., 2020
- New York
- U.S. District Court, S.D. New York
Sabrina Alvarez-Correa is an associate in the New York office of Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP where she focuses her practice on Litigation matters.
- Nikola Corporation Founder Trevor Milton in securing the dismissal of a consolidated securities fraud action accusing him of exaggerating claims about the viability of the company's zero-emissions technology. The Cahill team was highlighted in The American Lawyer’s Litigation Daily for this success.