Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
32 Old Slip
New York, NY 10005
- Anticorruption & FCPA
- Antitrust Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Securities Litigation, Regulation & Enforcement
- White Collar Defense & Investigations
- George Washington University Law School, J.D., 2021, Federal Communications Law Journal, Member
- Emory University, B.A., 2016
- New York
Sophia Slade-Ilaria is an associate in the New York office of Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP where she focuses her practice on litigation matters.
- Nikola Corporation Founder Trevor Milton in securing the dismissal of a consolidated securities fraud action accusing him of exaggerating claims about the viability of the company's zero-emissions technology. The Cahill team was highlighted in The American Lawyer’s Litigation Daily for this success.