Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
32 Old Slip
New York, NY 10005
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Governance & Investigations
- Insurance and Reinsurance Litigation
- Securities Litigation & White Collar Defense
- Emory University, B.B.A., Accounting & Finance, 2014
- New York University School of Law, J.D., 2019, N.Y.U. Review of Law & Social Change, Staff Editor ('17-'18), Senior Articles Editor (Board Position; '18-'19)
- New York
Trevor Pirro is an associate in the New York office of Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP where he focuses his practice on Litigation matters with an emphasis on matters relating to commercial litigation, securities litigation & white collar defense, corporate governance & investigations, anti-corruption compliance, and insurance.
Trevor represents global corporations and financial institutions in litigation, as well as before government and regulatory bodies. His practice covers securities litigation, government investigations including SEC and FINRA enforcement actions, criminal inquiries (including FCPA), various internal investigations (including those overseen by audit committees and special commit-tees), insurance disputes, regulatory guidance, commercial litigation, and class action defense.
He also advises companies in connection with FCPA diligence for mergers, acquisitions and other investments in jurisdictions with high corruption risk and works with clients to implement effective post-acquisition compliance programs.