Victoria H. Yuhas
Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
32 Old Slip
New York, NY 10005
- Securities Litigation, Regulation & Enforcement
- Cryptocurrency and FinTech
- Commercial Litigation
- White Collar Defense & Investigations
- University of Pittsburgh, B.A., 2015, summa cum laude
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D., 2020, Research Editor, University of Pennsylvania Journal of Constitutional Law
- New York
Victoria Yuhas is an associate in the New York office of Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP where she focuses her practice on Litigation matters.
Victoria represents global corporations, financial institutions, and select individuals in litigation and appeals, as well as before government and regulatory bodies. Her practice covers government investigations including SEC and FINRA enforcement actions, criminal inquiries, securities litigation, internal investigations, regulatory guidance, commercial litigation, and class action defense.