Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
1990 K Street, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20006
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., 2015, cum laude, Florida Law Review (Executive Articles Editor)
- Emory University, Goizueta Business School, B.B.A., 2012
- Hon. John L. Badalamenti, U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2020-2021
- Hon. John L. Badalamenti, Florida Second District Court of Appeal, 2015-2017
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court, N.D. Florida
- U.S. District Court, M.D. Florida
- U.S. District Court, S.D. Florida
Vitaliy Kats is an associate in the Washington, D.C. office of Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP where he focuses his practice on a broad range of litigation and investigative matters with an emphasis on securities and commercial litigation, SEC enforcement matters, and white-collar criminal defense.