Cahill Gordon & Reindel (UK) LLP
24 Monument Street
London EC3R 8AJ
- Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University, Bachelor of Science, 2007
- Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University, Bachelor of Law, 2011
- Attorney of the High Court of the Republic of South Africa
Cahill Gordon & Reindel (UK) LLP is a limited liability partnership organized under the laws of the State of Delaware USA and is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA 617776).
Warren Newton is a partner in Cahill’s Capital Markets & Lending practice in London. His practice focuses on advising financial institutions on domestic and cross-border leveraged financings. He also has broad experience advising financial institutions on a range of other financing transactions, including investment grade financings, structured solutions and out-of-court debt restructurings. He spent an extended period of 2019 on secondment to the Leveraged Debt Capital Markets business at Deutsche Bank, during which time he worked on a number of market leading leveraged finance transactions.
Experience highlights prior to joining Cahill include advising:
- The mandated lead arrangers on the financing provided to support Triton’s acquisition of Renk AG, a German-listed manufacturer of specialty gearboxes.
- The mandated lead arrangers on the refinancing of certain facilities made available to Lowell Group, a Permira portfolio company.
- The mandated lead arranger on the financing for the acquisition by Stirling Square Capital Partners of Consensus, a specialist adult care services business in the United Kingdom.
- The mandated lead arrangers on the bridge financing made available to Telefonica S.A. in connection with the merger of O2 and Virgin Media, two of the largest TMT businesses in the United Kingdom.
- The mandated lead arrangers on the financing for the acquisition by Platinum Equity of Biscuit International SAS, a leading European manufacturer of private label biscuits.
- The mandated lead arrangers on the refinancing and repricing of certain facilities made available to IFCO, a leading supplier of reusable plastic containers.
- The mandated lead arrangers on the financing for the acquisition by Blackstone of Clarion Events, a leading independent event organizer, as well as several subsequent bolt-on acquisitions.