Cahill Gordon & Reindel (UK) LLP
20 Fenchurch Street
London EC3M 3BY
- Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University, Bachelor of Law, 2011
- Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University, Bachelor of Science, 2007
- Attorney of the High Court of the Republic of South Africa
Cahill Gordon & Reindel (UK) LLP is a limited liability partnership organized under the laws of the State of Delaware USA and is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA 617776).
Warren Newton is a partner in Cahill’s Capital Markets & Lending practice in London. His practice focuses on advising financial institutions on domestic and cross-border leveraged financings. He also has broad experience advising financial institutions on a range of other financing transactions, including investment grade financings, structured solutions and out-of-court debt restructurings.
Selected recent European transactions:
- Infront: The lenders in connection with the unitranche and super-senior revolving credit facilities provided to the Infront Group, a leading global sports events, media and marketing platform headquartered in Switzerland.
- Kem One: The lead arrangers in connection with the bridge to bond and super senior revolving credit facilities provided to support the acquisition by Apollo Global Management of the Kem One Group, a leading European chemicals producer headquartered in France.
- Urbaser: The lead arrangers in connection with the €2.455 billion credit facilities to support the acquisition by Platinum Equity of Urbaser S.A.U., a global environmental services provider headquartered in Spain.
Selected recent cross-border transactions:
- GW Pharmaceuticals: The lead arrangers in connection with the credit facilities provided to support the acquisition by Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc of GW Pharmaceuticals plc, a UK pharmaceuticals business.
- PRA Health Sciences: Icon plc on the debt financing provided to support its acquisition of PRA Health Sciences, Inc., a global health sciences group headquartered in the United States.
- Clariant: The lead arrangers in connection with the credit facilities provided to support the acquisition by SK Capital Partners and the Heubach Group of Clariant’s Pigments business.
Experience highlights prior to joining Cahill include advising:
- The mandated lead arrangers on the financing provided to support Triton’s acquisition of Renk AG, a German-listed manufacturer of specialty gearboxes.
- The mandated lead arrangers on the refinancing of certain facilities made available to Lowell Group, a Permira portfolio company.
- The mandated lead arranger on the financing for the acquisition by Stirling Square Capital Partners of Consensus, a specialist adult care services business in the United Kingdom.
- The mandated lead arrangers on the bridge financing made available to Telefonica S.A. in connection with the merger of O2 and Virgin Media, two of the largest TMT businesses in the United Kingdom.
- The mandated lead arrangers on the financing for the acquisition by Platinum Equity of Biscuit International SAS, a leading European manufacturer of private label biscuits.
- The mandated lead arrangers on the refinancing and repricing of certain facilities made available to IFCO, a leading supplier of reusable plastic containers.
- The mandated lead arrangers on the financing for the acquisition by Blackstone of Clarion Events, a leading independent event organizer, as well as several subsequent bolt-on acquisitions.