Floyd Abrams Participates in PLI’s Communications Law in the Digital Age 2018
Thursday, November 8, 2018 10:15 AM to 11:45 AM
On Thursday, November 8, 2018, Floyd Abrams spoke at PLI's Communications Law in the Digital Age 2018. The panel, First Amendment Jurisprudence, discussed the following:
- How did the First Amendment fare in Masterpiece Cakeshop?
- What do we know about “what not to wear” at polling places?
- Does the First Amendment right not to be blocked on Twitter extend beyond @realDonaldTrump?
- Assessing Justice Kennedy’s legacy: What will his departure mean for the First Amendment?
- Did Janus “weaponize” the First Amendment in the cause of economic deregulation?
- What can the government require health care providers to tell their patients?