2021 Investment Grade Deal Highlights
As a part of our Cahill US Deal Recap Series, see below for certain key investment grade deals led by our US team in 2021.
- The underwriters in public offerings totaling $6.8 billion by Charter Communications, Inc., a leading broadband connectivity company and cable operator.
- The underwriters in public offerings totaling $6 billion by VMware, Inc., an American cloud computing and virtualization technology company.
- The underwriters in public offerings totaling €615 million and $1.9 billion by Nasdaq, Inc., a global technology company serving the capital markets and other industries.
- The initial purchasers in Rule 144A offerings totaling $2 billion for T-Mobile USA, Inc., an American wireless network operator.
- The initial purchasers in “green bond” offerings totaling €2 billion by Mondelez International Holdings Netherlands B.V., one of the world’s largest snack companies.
- The initial purchasers in a Rule 144A offering of $750 million by Aircastle Limited, an aircraft leasing company that acquires, leases and sells commercial jet aircraft to airlines around the world.