High Yield Recent Deal Highlights
Next up in our Cahill US Deal Recap Series, the below highlights significant recent high yield deals led by our US team.
Cahill represented the initial purchasers in connection with:
• $1 billion notes offering for Bausch Health Companies Inc., a multinational specialty pharmaceutical company.
• $1.2 billion notes offering for CCO Holdings, LLC and CCO Holdings Capital Corp., subsidiaries of Charter Communications, Inc.
• $500 million Rule 144A offering by Jacobs Entertainment, Inc., a developer, owner and operator of gaming and entertainment facilities in four regions of the US.
• $400 million Rule 144A offering by Mednax, Inc., a neonatal, maternal-fetal and pediatric physician subspecialty services company in 39 states, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands.
• $500 million Rule 144A offering by News Corporation, a global media and information services company operating primarily in the US, Australia, and the UK.