Lending Recent Deal Highlights
As a part of our Cahill US Deal Recap Series, the below highlights significant recent lending deals led by our US team.
Cahill represented the lead arrangers in connection with:
- $600 million revolving credit facility for Crocs, Inc., a leading shoe company of casual lifestyle footwear and accessories for women, men and children, and certain of its subsidiaries in connection with the acquisition of HEYDUDE.
- $2.2 billion credit facilities for the acquisition of Smiths Medical by ICU Medical, a developer, manufacturer and seller of medical technologies used in vascular therapy, oncology and critical care applications.
- $1.3 billion credit facilities for the acquisition of the Semiconductor Solutions Group from Azenta, Inc., a leading worldwide provider of innovative lifecycle management solutions.
- $1.2 billion revolving credit facility for Griffon Corporation to acquire Hunter Fan Company.
- $615 million credit facility for AP Gaming I, LLC, a subsidiary company of PlayAGS, Inc. (AGS), an innovative developer, manufacturer and supplier of casino games, systems and technology.