US Lending Deal Highlights
As a part of our Cahill US Deal Recap Series, the below highlights significant recent lending deals led by our US team.
Cahill represented the lead arrangers in connection with:
- $3.5 billion in credit facilities for QuidelOrtho Corporation, a developer and manufacturer of innovative technologies that raise the performance of diagnostic testing.
- $2.35 billion in credit facilities for subsidiaries of Aristocrat Leisure Limited, a leading gaming content and technology company.
- $2.2 billion revolving credit facility for The Gap, Inc.
- $1.32 billion in credit facilities for ChampionX Corporation, a global leader in chemistry solutions and highly engineered equipment and technologies.
- $1.25 billion in credit facilities for Quaker Chemical Corporation.
- $1 billion in credit facilities for Lucid Group, Inc.
- $945 million in credit facilities in connection with CD&R’s acquisition of Cornerstone Building Brands
- $510 million in credit facilities for Hispanic Food Holdings LLC to finance the merger of Tony’s Fresh Markets and Cardenas Markets.
- $350 million in credit facilities for Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.