2022 Private Credit Deal Highlights
Next in our 2022 Deal Rewind, see below for certain key private credit deals led by our US team in 2022.
Cahill represented private credit funds in connection with:
- a $233 million senior secured credit facilities and an equity co-investment to finance the acquisition of a marketing technology company.
- an incremental second lien credit facility and equity co-investment for a leading provider of electric motor and generator repair services.
- credit facilities to finance the acquisition of a pharmaceutical advertising agency.
- AS Birch Grove LP’s senior debt financing in connection with the acquisition of STX Entertainment.
Cahill represented private debt funds in connection with:
- an investment in incremental second lien notes and an equity co-investment for a baked goods company.
- an investment in senior subordinated notes of a leading technology and telecommunications service provider.
- an investment in senior subordinated notes and common equity for a 3D printing company.
- an investment in senior secured notes and common equity of a provider of executive coaching services.