Q2 2023 US Private Credit Deal Recap
Below we highlight certain key private credit deals led by our US team in the second quarter of 2023 as a part of our #CahillDealRecapUS.
Cahill represented private credit funds in connection with:
- credit facilities for a surgical instruments service provider.
- the acquisition of a national design-focused healthcare creative agency.
- a second lien term loan facility and related equity co-investment to finance the acquisition of a provider of telecommunication engineering and construction services.
Cahill represented private debt funds in connection with:
- an investment in incremental senior subordinated notes issued by a digital printing company.
- an investment in senior subordinated notes for a leading technology and telecommunications service provider.
- an investment in preferred equity to finance the acquisition of an education business by the Issuer.