Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
32 Old Slip
New York, NY 10005
- Cybersecurity & Data Privacy
- Intellectual Property
- Life Sciences Patent Litigation
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, J.D., concentration in Intellectual Property & Information Law, 2017
- University of Western Ontario , B.S., Biology & Medical Science, 2012, with Honors
- New York
Alexa Moses is an associate in the New York office of Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP, where she focuses her practice on intellectual property and data privacy law.
Alexa advises on a wide range of IP and data protection issues arising in corporate transactions, including M&A, licensing, joint ventures, debt financings and capital markets offerings. Alexa also has experience counseling clients in disputes involving patent infringement, enforceability, and validity, before U.S. District Courts and the Patent Trial and Appeal Board.
Alexa counsels clients in a variety of industries, including financial services, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, software, food and beverage, and fashion and apparel.
Alexa’s IP & tech transactions practice draws upon her past experience from in-house legal departments; her life sciences patent litigation practice draws upon her work experience at academic medical centers and patent prosecution experience in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology fields.