Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
32 Old Slip
New York, NY 10005
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, J.D., 2016, Cardozo Journal of Law & Gender, Editor-in-Chief, Vol. 22, Recipient of the Jacob Burns Medal
- Kazimierz Pułaski University of Technology and Humanities, Faculty of Law and Administration (Poland), Bachelor’s Degree in Administration
- Honorable Paul Wooten, NYS Supreme Court, Civil Term Kings County, 2018-2019
- Honorable Paul Wooten, NYS Supreme Court, Appellate Division, Second Department, 2019-2021
- Honorable Paul Wooten, NYS Supreme Court, Civil Term New York County, 2014
- New York State Office of the Attorney General, 2014-2015
- New York
- U.S. District Court, E.D. New York
- U.S. District Court, S.D. New York
Anna Molina is an associate in the New York office of Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP where she focuses her practice on corporate matters.
From 2016 to 2018, Anna worked as an Associate Compliance Officer for JP Morgan Chase.