Anthony K. Tama
Cahill Gordon & Reindel (UK) LLP
20 Fenchurch Street
London EC3M 3BY
- Corporate Advisory
- Bankruptcy & Restructuring
- London Banking and Capital Markets
- Banking & Finance
- Capital Markets
- New York University School of Law, J.D., 2002
- Boston College - Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, M.A., 1997
- Boston College, B.A., 1993, magna cum laude
- New York
Cahill Gordon & Reindel (UK) LLP is a limited liability partnership organized under the laws of the State of Delaware USA and is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA 617776).
Anthony K. Tama is a member of Cahill's corporate practice group resident in the firm's London office.
Anthony advises global investment banking firms, commercial banks and public and private corporations in multijurisdictional finance transactions, including the issuance of secured and unsecured high-yield debt securities, syndicated institutional loans and asset-based loans. Anthony works on both the bank and high-yield aspects of acquisition financings, refinancings and comprehensive out-of-court debt restructurings. Anthony is named among the recommended lawyers for his work in the high-yield debt markets by Chambers UK, Chambers Global, The Legal 500 United Kingdom, and the IFLR1000: Guide to the World's Leading Financial Law Firms.
Anthony has experience practicing in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, home building, healthcare and retail.
- Marlink: The lead arrangers in connection with the USD815 million financing to support the acquisition by Providence Equity Partners of Marlink, leading provider of smart network solutions.
- Belden: The initial purchasers in a €300 million notes offering by Belden Inc., a signal transmission solutions provider built around two global business platforms – Enterprise Solutions and Industrial Solutions.
- Nasdaq: The initial purchasers in a €615 million notes offering by Nasdaq, Inc., a global technology company serving the capital markets and other industries.
- Ardagh Metals: The initial purchasers in a USD2.8 billion (equivalent) notes offering by Ardagh Metal Packaging Finance plc and Ardagh Metal Packaging Finance USA LLC in connection with the combination of the Ardagh Metal Packaging business with a SPAC.
- Sanne: The lead arrangers in connection with the first and second lien credit facilities provided to support the proposed acquisition by Apex Group of Sanne Group plc, a FTSE 250 specialist alternative asset fund and corporate administrator.
- Belron: The lead arrangers in connection with a €665 million revolving credit facility, a USD1.62 billion term B credit facility, and a €840 million term B credit facility for Belron, an international vehicle glass repair and replacement company.
- IGT: The initial purchasers in a USD750 million notes offering by IGT PLC, a multinational gaming company.
- Trivium Packaging Finance B.V.: The initial purchasers in the multi-tranche dollar and euro denominated high-yield offerings of Trivium Packaging Finance B.V., the proceeds of which were used to finance a joint venture.
- Matalan in connection with a consent solicitation relating to its outstanding 6¾% First Lien Secured Notes due 2023 and the related private placements of 16.5% New Priority Notes due 2022 and 9.5% PIK Subordinated Unsecured Shareholder Notes due 2025.
- PGS ASA connection with its various financing transactions including multiple high-yield offerings and a restructuring of its senior secured credit facility.
- Mondelez International Holdings Netherlands B.V.: The initial purchasers in the Rule 144A/Regulation S offering of €500,000,000 aggregate principal amount of 0.000% notes due 2026 and €750,000,000 aggregate principal amount of 0.375% notes due 2029 by Mondelez International Holdings Netherlands B.V.
- IQVIA Inc: The initial purchasers in a €1.45 billion notes offering by IQVIA Inc, a health information technology and clinical research company.
Anthony began his legal career at Cahill in 2002 and became partner in 2011.