Anthony K. Tama
Cahill Gordon & Reindel (UK) LLP
24 Monument Street
London EC3R 8AJ
- Boston College, B.A., 1993, magna cum laude
- Boston College - Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, M.A., 1997
- New York University School of Law, J.D., 2002
- New York
Cahill Gordon & Reindel (UK) LLP is a limited liability partnership organized under the laws of the State of Delaware USA and is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA 617776).
Anthony K. Tama is a member of Cahill's corporate practice group resident in the firm's London office.
Anthony advises global investment banking firms, commercial banks and public and private corporations in multijurisdictional finance transactions, including the issuance of secured and unsecured high-yield debt securities, syndicated institutional loans and asset-based loans. Anthony works on both the bank and high-yield aspects of acquisition financings, refinancings and comprehensive out-of-court debt restructurings. Anthony is named among the recommended lawyers for his work in the high-yield debt markets by Chambers UK, Chambers Global, The Legal 500 United Kingdom, and the IFLR1000: Guide to the World's Leading Financial Law Firms.
Anthony has experience practicing in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, home building, healthcare and retail.
- Representation of the initial purchasers in multiple Rule 144A/Reg S offerings of Ardagh Group.
- Representation of the initial purchasers in the multi-tranche dollar and euro denominated high-yield offerings of Trivium Packaging Finance B.V., the proceeds of which were used to finance a joint venture.
- Representation of Matalan in connection with a consent solicitation relating to its outstanding 6¾% First Lien Secured Notes due 2023 and the related private placements of 16.5% New Priority Notes due 2022 and 9.5% PIK Subordinated Unsecured Shareholder Notes due 2025.
- Representation of the lead arrangers in connection with a $1.025 billion term B loan, a €425 million term B loan and a €280 million revolving credit facility for Belron International and several incremental facilities relating thereto.
- Representation of PGS ASA in connection with its various financing transactions including multiple high-yield offerings and a restructuring of its senior secured credit facility.
- Representation of the initial purchasers in the Rule 144A/Regulation S offering of €500,000,000 aggregate principal amount of 0.000% notes due 2026 and €750,000,000 aggregate principal amount of 0.375% notes due 2029 by Mondelez International Holdings Netherlands B.V.
- Representation of the underwriters in the public offering of $600,000,000 aggregate principal amount of 0.445% senior notes due 2022, $650,000,000 aggregate principal amount of 1.650% senior notes due 2031, and $650,000,000 aggregate principal amount of 2.500% senior notes due 2040 by Nasdaq, Inc.
- Representation of the active book runners in the $27 billion twelve-tranche public offering by Comcast, the proceeds of which were used to fund the purchase of Sky plc from its shareholders.
Anthony began his legal career at Cahill in 2002 and became partner in 2011.