Anthony K. Tama is a member of Cahill's corporate practice group resident in the firm's London office.
Anthony advises global investment banking firms, commercial banks and public and private corporations in multijurisdictional finance transactions, including the issuance of secured and unsecured high-yield debt securities, syndicated institutional loans and asset-based loans. Anthony works on both the bank and high-yield aspects of acquisition financings, refinancings and comprehensive out-of-court debt restructurings. He also represents investment banks as underwriters in equity financings, including IPOs. Anthony is named among the recommended lawyers for his work in the high-yield debt markets by Chambers UK, The Legal 500 United Kingdom, and the IFLR1000: Guide to the World's Leading Financial Law Firms.
Anthony has experience practicing in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, home building, healthcare and retail and food services.
- Representation of the lead arrangers in connection with the $385 million multicurrency credit facilities for Dealogic to finance the acquisition by The Carlyle Group.
- Representation of the lead arrangers in connection with the €310 million term B loan and €45 million multicurrency revolving credit facility for Cidron Gloria Group Services to finance the acquisition of GHD Verwaltung GesundHeits GmbH.
- Representation of the initial purchasers in the €325 million high-yield issue by Alize Finco plc to fund acquisition of Alliance Automotive Group by Blackstone.
- Representation of the administrative agent and lead arrangers in connection with the multicurrency credit facilities Britax Group Limited.
- Representation of the initial purchasers in connection with the offering of senior notes and representation of the administrative agent and lead arrangers in connection with the concurrent revolving credit facility for Bitė.
- Representation of the initial purchasers in connection with the offering of senior notes in connection with the acquisition of CeramTec Group by Cinven.
- Representation of the initial purchasers in the $1.3 billion euro and dollar denominated notes offering by ConvaTec Healthcare.
- Representation of the initial purchasers in the four tranche €1.7 billion high-yield issue that funded the acquisition of Impress Coöperatieve U.A. by Ardagh Group.
- Representation of the lead arrangers in the $625 million term B credit facility for The Corporate Executive Board Company to partially finance their acquisition of SHL Group.
- Representation of the initial purchasers in the €350 million Rule 144A/Reg S notes offering by gategroup Finance (Luxembourg) S.A.
- Representation of Matalan Finance plc in its Rule 144A/Reg S offering of £342 million First Lien Secured Notes and £150 million Second Lien Secured Notes.
- Representation of Petroleum Geo-Services ASA in its $300 million Rule 144A/Reg S notes offering.
Anthony began his legal career at Cahill in 2002 and became partner in 2011.