Anthony K. Tama
Cahill Gordon & Reindel (UK) LLP
24 Monument Street
London EC3R 8AJ
- Boston College, B.A., 1993, magna cum laude
- Boston College - Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, M.A., 1997
- New York University School of Law, J.D., 2002
- New York
Cahill Gordon & Reindel (UK) LLP is a limited liability partnership organized under the laws of the State of Delaware USA and is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA 617776).
Anthony K. Tama is a member of Cahill's corporate practice group resident in the firm's London office.
Anthony advises global investment banking firms, commercial banks and public and private corporations in multijurisdictional finance transactions, including the issuance of secured and unsecured high-yield debt securities, syndicated institutional loans and asset-based loans. Anthony works on both the bank and high- yield aspects of acquisition financings, refinancings and comprehensive out-of-court debt restructurings. Anthony is named among the recommended lawyers for his work in the high-yield debt markets by Chambers UK, Chambers Global, The Legal 500 United Kingdom, and the IFLR1000: Guide to the World's Leading Financial Law Firms.
Anthony has experience practicing in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, home building, healthcare and retail.
- Representation of Matalan in its Rule 144A/Reg S offering of £330 million First Lien Secured Notes and £150 million Second Lien Secured Notes.
- Representation of the lead arrangers in connection with a $1.025 billion term B loan, a €425 million term B loan and a €280 million revolving credit facility for Belron International.
- Representation of Petroleum Geo-Services ASA in connection with its offer to exchange and consent solicitation relating to its $450 million of outstanding notes.
- Representation of the initial purchasers in the €325 million high-yield issue by Alize Finco plc to fund acquisition of Alliance Automotive Group by Blackstone and subsequent follow-on offerings.
- Representation of the lead arrangers in connection with a $430 million term B loan, a €546 million term A loan, a $770 million term A loan and a $200 million revolving credit facility for ConvaTec Healthcare in connection with its initial public offering.
- Representation of the lead arrangers in connection with the $600 million high-yield issue by Multi-Color Corporation to finance the acquisition of Constantia Labels.
- Representation of the lead arrangers in with the $550 million high-yield issue by Silversea Cruise Finance Ltd.
- Representation of the initial purchasers in the four tranche €1.7 billion high-yield issue that funded the acquisition of Impress Coöperatieve U.A. by Ardagh Group.
- Representation of the lead arrangers in the $625 million term B credit facility for The Corporate Executive Board Company to partially finance their acquisition of SHL Group.
Anthony began his legal career at Cahill in 2002 and became partner in 2011.