Cahill Gordon & Reindel (UK) LLP
24 Monument Street
London EC3R 8AJ
- Université Paris II Panthéon-Assas, Certificat Supérieur, 2016
- University of Oxford, B.A., 2017
- BPP Law School, LL.M, 2018
- Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales
Cahill Gordon & Reindel (UK) LLP is a limited liability partnership organized under the laws of the State of Delaware USA and is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA 617776).
Ashley is an associate in Cahill’s Capital Markets & Lending practice in London. He has experience advising on a range of financings including general lending and leveraged acquisition financings. In 2020, he completed a secondment to Tokyo, Japan, where he worked as part of the finance team supporting clients across the Asia-Pacific region on their various corporate and project financings.
Ashley has a particular interest in diversity and inclusion and is an active member of the firm’s Diversity and Inclusion Committee and LGBTQ&A Affinity Group. Prior to his legal career, Ashley was a founding member of the LGBT+ Leaders conference, the UK’s largest professional services careers event for LGBT+ undergraduates and by 2018 had sold its rights to the world’s most read LGBT+ digital media publisher.
Ashley is a keen linguist and speaks Spanish and French.
Experience highlights prior to joining Cahill include advising:
- The mandated lead arrangers on the financing for the acquisition by AstraZeneca PLC of Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc., the largest acquisition financing, and largest acquisition of a U.S. company, of 2020.