Cahill Gordon & Reindel (UK) LLP
20 Fenchurch Street
London EC3M 3BY
- Université Paris II Panthéon-Assas, Certificat Supérieur, 2016
- University of Oxford, B.A., 2017
- BPP Law School, LL.M, 2018
- Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales
Cahill Gordon & Reindel (UK) LLP is a limited liability partnership organized under the laws of the State of Delaware USA and is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA 617776).
Ashley is an associate in Cahill’s Capital Markets & Lending practice in London. He has a range of experience advising financial institutions on European and cross-border leveraged finance transactions. He also regularly advises on cross-border New York law financings with a European nexus. In 2020, he completed a secondment to Tokyo, Japan, where he worked as part of the finance team supporting clients across the Asia-Pacific region on their various corporate and project financings.
Ashley has a particular interest in diversity and inclusion and is an active member of the firm’s LGBTQ&A Affinity Group. Ashley is also a keen linguist and speaks Spanish and French.
Recent deal highlights include representing:
- The lead arrangers in connection with a €685 million equivalent offering of senior secured fixed and floating rates notes and a super senior revolving credit facility for Apcoa Parking, a portfolio company of Centerbridge Partners, and Europe’s longest-established parking provider headquartered in Germany.
- The lead arrangers in connection with the financing to support the acquisition by 888 Holdings plc, one of the world’s leading online betting and gaming companies, of the international (non-US) business of William Hill at an enterprise value of £2.2 billion.
- The lead arrangers in connection with the bridge to bond and super senior revolving credit facilities provided to support the acquisition by Aermont Capital of Keepmoat Homes, one of the largest UK home builders.
- The lenders in connection with the unitranche and super-senior revolving credit facilities provided to the Infront Group, a leading global sports events, media and marketing platform headquartered in Switzerland.
- The lead arrangers in connection with the first and second lien credit facilities provided to support the proposed acquisition by Apex Group of Sanne Group plc, a FTSE 250 specialist alternative asset fund and corporate administrator.
Experience highlights prior to joining Cahill include advising:
- The mandated lead arrangers on the financing for the acquisition by AstraZeneca PLC of Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc., the largest acquisition financing, and largest acquisition of a U.S. company, of 2020.