Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
1990 K Street, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20006
- Ohio State University - Moritz College of Law, J.D., 2013, summa cum laude
- American University, M.A.T., 2010
- Miami University of Ohio, B.A., 2008, summa cum laude
- Trial Attorney, U.S. Department of Justice, Civil Division, Federal Programs Branch, 2015-2021 (Attorney General’s Honors Program, Class of 2015)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio, Honorable Edmund Sargus, 2014-2015
- U.S. Court of Appeals. Sixth Circuit, Honorable Deborah Cook, 2013-2014
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, S.D. Ohio
Kevin Snell is an associate in the Washington, D.C. office of Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP where he focuses his practice on a broad range of litigation matters.