Margaret A. Barone
Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
32 Old Slip
New York, NY 10005
- Antitrust Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Life Sciences Patent Litigation
- Securities Litigation
- White Collar Defense & Investigations
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- George Washington University, B.A. (Double Major), 2011, summa cum laude; Phi Beta Kappa Society
- George Washington University Law School, J.D., 2014, with Honors
- New York
Margaret A. Barone is counsel in the New York office of Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP where she focuses her practice on matters relating to Antitrust, Commercial, and Securities Litigation, and internal investigations and securities and regulatory enforcement.
Margaret provides antitrust advice on mergers and acquisitions, including HSR filings. She also represents global corporations and financial institutions in litigation, as well as before government and regulatory bodies. Her practice covers regulatory advice, securities litigation, government investigations, various internal investigations, commercial litigation, and class action defense.