Cahill Gordon & Reindel (UK) LLP
20 Fenchurch Street
London EC3M 3BY
- Anticorruption & FCPA
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Governance & Compliance Advisory
- Securities Litigation, Regulation & Enforcement
- White Collar Defense & Investigations
- University of Warwick, LL.B., 2010, First Class Honours
- BPP University College, London, Legal Practice Course, 2012
- Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales
Cahill Gordon & Reindel (UK) LLP is a limited liability partnership organized under the laws of the State of Delaware USA and is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA 617776).
Michael Roach is an associate in the London office of Cahill Gordon & Reindel (UK) LLP where he focuses his practice on Litigation matters.
Michael has represented global corporations, financial institutions and individuals in internal investigations, litigation and regulatory and white-collar criminal inquiries by a variety of agencies in the US, Europe and Asia, most notably the Financial Conduct Authority and Serious Fraud Office in the UK.
He has also advised companies in connection with anti-bribery issues, including diligence for mergers, acquisitions and other investments in jurisdictions with high corruption risk and has worked with clients to implement effective compliance programs.