Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
32 Old Slip
New York, NY 10005
- Antitrust Litigation
- Broker-Dealer – Regulatory & Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- First Amendment & Media Litigation
- Securities Litigation, Regulation & Enforcement
- Cryptocurrency and FinTech
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Harvard Law School, J.D., 2013, cum laude; Editor-in-Chief, Harvard Journal of Sports and Entertainment Law
- University of Miami, B.S., 2009, summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- New York
Miles Wiley is a partner in the New York office of Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP where he focuses his practice on litigation matters with an emphasis on matters relating to antitrust litigation, commercial litigation, and First Amendment & media litigation.
Miles represents global corporations, financial institutions, and select individuals in litigation and appeals, as well as before government and regulatory bodies. His practice covers securities litigation, government investigations and enforcement actions, commercial litigation, class action defense, First Amendment/media litigation, and appellate work.
In 2022, Miles was a part of the Cahill trial team that earned recognition as Litigators of the Week by The American Lawyer following their precedent-setting win defending Credit Suisse in a foreign exchange markets class action following an eight-day jury trial in the SDNY.
Miles currently serves as a member of Cahill's Education and Training and Professional Development Committees.