Cahill Gordon & Reindel (UK) LLP
24 Monument Street
London EC3R 8AJ
- University of Western Australia, Bachelor of Commerce, 2008
- University of Western Australia, Bachelor of Laws, 2011
- Solicitor, Western Australia
Cahill Gordon & Reindel (UK) LLP is a limited liability partnership organized under the laws of the State of Delaware USA and is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA 617776).
Prue Criddle is a partner in Cahill’s Capital Markets & Lending practice in London. She has a broad range of experience advising financial institutions on European and cross-border leveraged finance transactions, both in the syndicated market and in the direct lending space. She completed a secondment at Goldman Sachs, Private Investment Area in 2019, where she worked as part of the European large cap direct lending team.
Experience highlights prior to joining Cahill include advising:
- The lenders in connection with the public to private tender offer made by EQT for Recipharm, a Swedish pharmaceuticals group.
- The arrangers and underwriters on the senior financing in connection with the merger of the Virgin Media and O2.
- The lenders in connection with the back-levered holdco PIK financing of Hg Saturn's majority stake in Visma, a Norwegian business software provider.
- The arrangers and underwriters on the senior financing for the public to private acquisition of Sunrise Communications Group, a Swiss telecoms group, by Liberty backed UPC Holding.
- The holdco PIK lenders on the financing for the acquisition by a consortium led by Cinven and Astorg of LGC, a global leader in the life sciences tools sector.
- The arrangers in respect of the senior refinancing of The Aenova Group, a BC Partners backed pharmaceuticals and healthcare group.
- The arrangers and underwriters on the first lien financing for TPG Capital's acquisition of PhysIOL Group SA, a Belgium-based ophthalmic company.
- The arrangers and underwriters on the first lien financing for the public to private acquisition by Hellman & Friedman of Nets A/S, a Danish payment systems provider.
- The arrangers and underwriters on the senior financing for the public to private acquisition by Macquarie Infrastructure of TDC A/S, a Danish telecommunications company.