Cahill Gordon & Reindel (UK) LLP
20 Fenchurch Street
London EC3M 3BY
- University of Western Australia, Bachelor of Laws, 2011
- University of Western Australia, Bachelor of Commerce, 2008
- Solicitor, Western Australia
Cahill Gordon & Reindel (UK) LLP is a limited liability partnership organized under the laws of the State of Delaware USA and is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA 617776).
Prue Criddle has a broad range of experience advising financial institutions on European and cross-border leveraged finance transactions, both in the syndicated market and in the direct lending space.
Recognized by Chambers UK and The Legal 500 UK, Prue currently serves on the firm's Women's Initiatives, Professional Development and Education and Training Committees.
Selected recent European transactions:
- DSM Engineering: Representation of the mandated lead arrangers and lenders in connection with the debt financing arrangements in support of the acquisition by Advent International and LANXESS of the engineering business of DSM and the joint venture with LANXESS High-Performance Materials business.
- Chelsea FC: Representation of the lead arrangers in connection with the credit facilities provided to Chelsea FC, following its acquisition by the Boehly-led consortium, including Clearlake Capital.
- Marlink: The lead arrangers in connection with the USD815 million financing to support the acquisition by Providence Equity Partners of Marlink, leading provider of smart network solutions.
- Anticimex: The lead arrangers in connection with the SEK16 billion EUR/USD/AUD equivalent first lien term loan and SEK3 billion revolving credit facilities to support the acquisition by EQT of Anticimex International AB, a global pest control company headquartered in Sweden.
- Infront: The lenders in connection with the unitranche and super-senior revolving credit facilities provided to the Infront Group, a leading global sports events, media and marketing platform headquartered in Switzerland.
Selected recent cross-border transactions:
- Avast: The lead arrangers in connection with the credit facilities provided to support the public takeover offer by NortonLifeLock for Avast Plc, a FTSE 100 cybersecurity company.
- Sanne: The lead arrangers in connection with the first and second lien credit facilities provided to support the public takeover offer by Apex Group for Sanne Group plc, a FTSE 250 specialist alternative asset fund and corporate administrator.
- Clariant: The lead arrangers in connection with the credit facilities provided to support the acquisition by SK Capital Partners and the Heubach Group of Clariant’s Pigments business.
Experience highlights prior to joining Cahill include advising:
- The lenders in connection with the public to private tender offer made by EQT for Recipharm, a Swedish pharmaceuticals group.
- The arrangers and underwriters on the senior financing in connection with the merger of the Virgin Media and O2.
- The lenders in connection with the back-levered holdco PIK financing of Hg Saturn's majority stake in Visma, a Norwegian business software provider.
- The arrangers and underwriters on the senior financing for the public to private acquisition of Sunrise Communications Group, a Swiss telecoms group, by Liberty backed UPC Holding.
- The holdco PIK lenders on the financing for the acquisition by a consortium led by Cinven and Astorg of LGC, a global leader in the life sciences tools sector.
- The arrangers in respect of the senior refinancing of The Aenova Group, a BC Partners backed pharmaceuticals and healthcare group.
- The arrangers and underwriters on the first lien financing for TPG Capital's acquisition of PhysIOL Group SA, a Belgium-based ophthalmic company.
- The arrangers and underwriters on the first lien financing for the public to private acquisition by Hellman & Friedman of Nets A/S, a Danish payment systems provider.
- The arrangers and underwriters on the senior financing for the public to private acquisition by Macquarie Infrastructure of TDC A/S, a Danish telecommunications company.