Sara E. Molinsky
Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
32 Old Slip
New York, NY 10005
- Washington University School of Law, J.D., 2019, Executive Articles Editor, Washington University Journal of Law & Policy
- Washington University in St. Louis, B.A., Environmental Policy, 2015, College Honors
- New York
- U.S. District Court, E.D. New York
- U.S. District Court, S.D. New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
Sara Molinsky is an associate in the New York office of Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP where she focuses her practice on Litigation matters with an emphasis on matters relating to antitrust, securities, and commercial litigation, government and internal investigations, regulatory guidance, and white collar criminal inquiries (including Foreign Corrupt Practices Act matters).
Sara has experience in the financial services and automotive industries, including representing clients in government and regulatory investigations and inquiries.