Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
32 Old Slip
New York, NY 10005
- Antitrust Litigation
- Broker-Dealer – Regulatory & Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Securities Litigation, Regulation & Enforcement
- White Collar Defense & Investigations
- New York University, B.A., 2008
- Boston University School of Law, J.D., 2014, cum laude; G. Joseph Tauro Distinguished Scholar
- New York
- New Jersey
Sesi Garimella is a partner in the New York office of Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP where she focuses her practice on litigation matters with an emphasis on matters relating to antitrust litigation, commercial litigation, and securities litigation.
In 2023, Sesi was recognized as a Rising Star by both Law360, in the area of banking, and The New York Law Journal.