2021 M&A Deal Highlights
As a part of our Cahill US Deal Recap Series, see below for certain key M&A deals led by our US team in 2021.
- ICON plc in its $12 billion acquisition of PRA Health Sciences, Inc., one of the world’s leading global contract research organizations.
- Arch Capital Group Ltd. in its acquisition of Watford Holdings Ltd. by Greysbridge Holdings Ltd., a newly formed entity.
- 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. in its acquisition of Vital Choice, a trusted provider of exceptional quality premium wild-caught seafood.
- S&P Global’s Sustainable1 business in its founding investment in Novata, Inc., created to help private firms and private companies navigate the ESG landscape.
- S&P Global’s Sustainable1 business in its acquisition of The Climate Service, Inc., a leading climate analytics provider.
- Horton Outdoor in the sale of its outdoor advertising assets to Trailhead Media, an out-of-home advertising company backed by private equity firm Viking Global.