2022 London Banking & Capital Markets Deal Highlights
As a part of our 2022 deal rewind, see below for certain key lending & high-yield deals led by our London team in 2022.
Cahill represented the finance providers in connection with:
- the first and second lien credit facilities provided to support the public to private acquisition by Apex Group of Sanne Group plc, a FTSE 250 specialist alternative asset fund and corporate administrator.
- the senior and second lien credit facilities in support of the acquisition by EQT of the Icon Group, a leading cancer care provider headquartered in Australia.
- the debt financing arrangements in support of the acquisition by Advent International and LANXESS of the engineering business of DSM and the joint venture with LANXESS High-Performance Materials business.
- the debt financing arrangements in support of KKR’s acquisition of IVI-RMA, a global fertility treatment group.
- the senior secured bridge facility, revolving credit facility and term loan facility in connection with the acquisition by Apollo of Primafrio Corporation, S.A., a Spanish road freight operator.
- the credit facilities provided to Chelsea FC, following its acquisition by the Boehly-led consortium, including Clearlake Capital.
- the senior secured facilities and offering of senior secured fixed rate notes and senior secured floating rate notes in support of the acquisition by 888 Holdings plc of the international non-US business of William Hill.
- the senior secured notes and revolving credit facility for Cerdia Finanz GMBH, a Blackstone portfolio company, representing the company’s debut high yield issuance.
- the notes offering, equity offering and super senior revolving credit facility for eDreams, a leading online subscription company focused on travel with a presence in 45 countries.
- a senior secured green notes offering by Ardagh Metal Packaging Finance plc / Ardagh Metal Packaging Finance USA LLC to fund Ardagh’s multi-year Business Growth Investments.
- a senior secured notes offering in support of the acquisition by Apollo of Miller Homes, one of the UK’s leading homebuilders headquartered in Scotland.