Cahill Women Partners Deal Highlights
In recognition and celebration of Cahill’s women leaders, please see below for selected highlights from the past year of the corporate deals led by the firm’s women partners.
- A Cahill team led by partner and co-chair of Cahill’s M&A and Corporate Advisory practice groups, Kimberly C. Petillo-Décossard, advised ICON plc (“ICON’) in its acquisition of PRA Health Sciences, Inc., one of the world’s leading global contract research organizations by revenue, providing outsourced clinical development and data solution services to the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries.
- A Cahill team led by partner and co-chair of Cahill’s M&A and Corporate Advisory practice groups, Helene R. Banks and tax partner Aliza R. Levine represented S&P Global in its acquisition of The Climate Service, Inc., a leading climate analytics provider that has won multiple awards for its innovative approach to analyzing climate risks. Helene also advised S&P Global’s Sustainable1 business in its founding investment in Novata, Inc., a newly-formed Delaware public benefit corporation created to help private equity firms and private companies navigate the ESG landscape.
- Partner Jenn Ezring represented the lead arrangers in connection with the incremental amendments and maturity extensions totaling in over $3 billion credit facilities for Builders FirstSource, Inc., the nation’s largest supplier and manufacturer of building materials, manufactured components and construction services to professional homebuilders, sub-contractors, remodelers and consumers.
- Partner Lisa Collier was a lead partner in the representation of the administrative agent and the lead arrangers in a $4 billion asset-based revolving credit facility for Albertsons Companies, Inc., a leading food and drug retailer that operates stores across 34 states and the District of Columbia with more than 20 well-known banners.
- Partner and chair of Cahill’s communications practice groups, Chérie Kiser, led the representation of Cable One, Inc. (NYSE: CABO), in its joint venture with GTCR LLC, Stephens Capital Partners LLC, and The Pritzker Organization, L.L.C., to support the formation of Clearwave Fiber LLC, a new entity comprised of Cable One’s subsidiary Clearwave Communications and certain fiber assets of Cable One's subsidiary Hargray Communications. Chérie also represented Cable One in its acquisition of Hargray Communications in 2021.
- Partner Meghan McDermott was a lead partner in the representation of the initial purchases in the Rule 144A offerings totaling $1.2 billion by Mattel Inc., a leading global toy company and owner of one of the strongest catalogs of children’s and family entertainment franchises in the world with a portfolio of iconic brands, including Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, Fisher-Price®, American Girl®, Thomas & Friends®, UNO® and MEGA®.
- Partner Susanna Suh represented the underwriters, administrative agent, and sales agent in $3.5 billion credit facilities by R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilding company in the United States as measured by number of homes closed and Forestar Group Inc., a residential lot development company and a majority-owned subsidiary of D.R. Horton.
- Partner Beth Yahl acted as a lead partner in the representation of the underwriters in a $6 billion notes offering by VMware, Inc., a leading cloud computing company, to fund dividend in connection with the Spin-Off of VMware, Inc. from Dell Technologies, Inc.