US Lending Deal Highlights
Next up in our Cahill Deal Recap series, please see below for certain key lending deals led by our US team.
Cahill represented the lead arrangers in connection with:
- $1.25 billion credit facilities for News Corporation, an American media and publishing company.
- $1.75 billion credit facilities for ESAB Corporation, a world leader in fabrication and specialty gas control technology, providing its partners with advanced equipment, consumables, specialty gas control, robotics, and digital solutions.
- $620 million term B credit facility for Victra’s acquisition of Go Wireless.
- $1.46 billion credit facilities used for the acquisition of the Primary Products business of Tate & Lyle PLC by KPS Capital Partners.
- $1.1 billion credit facilities for Cushman & Wakefield, a leading global real estate services firm that delivers exceptional value for real estate occupiers and owners.
- $500 million incremental term loan credit facility for Sirius XM Radio Inc., the leading audio entertainment company in North America.