Q2 2023 US Leveraged Lending Deal Recap
Cahill’s recent deal highlights from Q2 2023, featured here as part of our #CahillDealRecapUS, include representing, among others, the administrative agents and lead arrangers in connection with:
- $1.52 billion in credit facilities for Fortrea Holdings Inc.
- a $600 million term A credit facility for Nasdaq, Inc.
- $5.6 billion in credit facilities for Hub International Limited
- $1.35 in credit facilities for Viasat, Inc.
- $1.75 billion in exit credit facilities for Talen Energy Supply, LLC
- $1.3 billion in credit facilities for the acquisition by BroadStreet Partners, Inc. of Westland Insurance Group Ltd.
- a $975 million revolving credit facility for Avantor Funding, Inc.
- $2.75 billion in refinancing for Davita Inc