2021 Equity Deal Highlights
Next up in our US Deal Recap series, the below highlights key equity deals led by our US team in 2021.
Cahill represented underwriters and initial purchasers in connection with:
- A public offering of common stock resulting in $879 million by Match Group, Inc., the market leader in online dating.
- A public offering of ordinary shares and a secondary offering of common stock resulting in $1.9 billion by Ortho Clinical Diagnostics Holdings plc, a global leader of in vitro diagnostics.
- A public offering of preferred stock and common shares resulting in $411 million by Fortress Transportation and Infrastructure Investors LLC, an owner and acquirer of high-quality transportation equipment and infrastructure assets.
- A public offering of common stock resulting in $824.4 million by Wynn Resorts, Limited, an American publicly traded corporation that develops and operates high-end hotels and casinos.
- Secondary offerings of common stock resulting in $2.6 billion by OneMain Holdings, Inc.
- A public offering of common stock resulting in $375 million by Maxar Technologies Inc., a leading provider of solutions in Earth intelligence and space infrastructure.
- A public offering of common stock resulting in $455 million by Live Nation Entertainment, Inc., a global entertainment company.
- A Rule 144A offering of depositary shares resulting in $400 million by Aircastle Limited, an aircraft leasing company that acquires, leases, and sells commercial jet aircraft to airlines around the world.