2021 Private Credit Deal Highlights
As a part of our Cahill US Deal Recap Series, see below for certain key private credit deals led by our US team in 2021.
Cahill represented private debt funds in connection with:
- An investment in senior subordinated notes and related equity coinvestment for a co-manufacturer of aseptic food and beverage products.
- An investment in a first lien credit facility for a medical device provider that partners with top hospitals across the nation for the rental, sales, service and asset management of movable medical equipment.
- An investment in senior subordinated notes and common equity of a leading technology and telecommunications service provider.
Cahill represented direct lenders in connection with:
- An incremental first lien term loan facility for a leading global creative talent platform.
- A first lien credit facility for a post-secondary educational institution.
- An incremental term credit facility and an incremental revolving credit facility for a healthcare services online marketplace and provider of medical parts, products, and solutions in connection with an add-on acquisition.